As a family-owned and operated business, we understand the importance of looking suitable for your customers. Clients prefer companies that look approachable with a clean exterior and a well-thought-out interior. Local San Diego Painting is here to help with expert commercial painting in San Diego that sets your business up for success. We’ve served thousands of customers as a team that only provides high-quality solutions and the best customer service.
Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (619) 586-5683 or filling out our online contact form to begin transforming your business today!
“Art really knows how to stain wood which is very hard to find in San Diego.” - Rick J.
We are here to serve any and all commercial spaces that need expert interior and exterior painting.
Our commercial services include:
- Exterior painting: You should repaint the exterior every five to seven years depending on your specific siding. Don’t let a dingy exterior scare away customers.
- Interior painting: Inside, you want a paint that’s low in Volatile Organic Compounds or VOCs. We can help you choose an interior paint that is beautiful and safe for your customers.
- Concrete painting: Painting your concrete can set the mood or aesthetic for an outdoor patio or parking lot. This paint can provide the coverage and waterproofing your outdoor space needs.
- Door, cabinet & shelving painting: Trust our professionals to easily paint necessary storage areas. Not all cabinets can be repainted, and our experts can determine what needs to be replaced while offering an updated feel to your business.
- Lead law painting: Let us remove dangerous lead paint from your space to protect your customers against health hazards. Lead-based paint must be removed and disposed of properly, so trust our team.
- Touch-up services: You should repaint the interior of your building every three to five years and the exterior every five to seven. We're here for you when you need expert commercial painting in San Diego to attract customers.
- Tenant improvement (TI): Whether it’s a 500-unit apartment complex or a single-family rental, we can complete the tenant improvements you need to make clients happy.
For building owners, construction can seem like a one-and-done job, but tenant improvements or TIs are ways to add quality additions to your commercial space.
Benefits to property managers include:
- Increased financial stability
- Improved property value
- Fewer improvements over time
When space is individualized for a renter, it helps their business do well and often ties them to the building for longer. This increases your financial stability in times of economic uncertainty. It also helps improve property value because offices, bathrooms, or kitchens may have been set up for previous clients.
Making TIs now can help you make fewer improvements over time because you will likely only need individualized accommodations between renters, like changing paint colors.
Your business must stand out from the rest with a quality paint color that matches your brand. This not only provides individuality to your commercial space, but it can attract quality employees that want to work in a welcoming space. This meets the specific needs of your business by helping create a brand and a positive workplace.
Don’t hesitate when you can improve your rental today! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (619) 586-5683 or filling out our online contact form.