Exterior Painting in San Diego
Professional Painting in La Jolla & Surrounding Areas
A professional exterior house painter will give your home a fresh new look. Choosing the right exterior house painter will get the job done correctly the first time. Painting your home makes it look new again.
What to Look For
- We will provide a contract for the work that we all agree is fair, clear, and detailed. As a top-notch painting company, we take good care of our customers. That begins with the agreement we must begin your interior or exterior home painting project and see it to completion with no errors along the way.
- A successful paint project is marked by good communication. By advising, informing, and educating our clients we can guarantee a smooth running, hassle-free, top-notch job.
- Then we work with you on what colors you’d like to use. We are experts at color, after years working for a paint supply company and painting so many homes in San Diego County.
- We never skimp on quality products. Quality paint will last longer and look better than a cheap paint product. Don’t settle for less when it comes to your home.
Don’t try and do it yourself. For the long-term results you want, call (619) 586-5683 for professional exterior house painting.
What About the Actual Exterior Paint Job?
- Doing the hard work of prepping for the paint job is something a professional painting company like Local San Diego Painting knows the importance of doing. this cannot be overemphasized! A clean workspace, free from grease, dirt, and other debris is crucial to a terrific result.
- Drywall patches should not be visible. If you can see the patches after the painting is done, then it was done incorrectly.
- Making new woodwork look seamless in crucial.
- Line work is a clear sign of a professional/ quality job. Crispy lines give a clean look to your home. Our skilled painters focus on tight lines to give your home a touch of class!!
- The removal of pictures, switch plates, appliances, furniture, blinds, and curtains are a necessity. Local San Diego Painters will replace all of these upon completion, so your home is returned to the dream you envisioned.
Exterior House Painting
Is your house paint starting to crack or peel? Don’t wait any longer! Find a good exterior house painter! Once the paint starts to crumble damage can be done to the underlying wood on a home. Plus, when your home has a new coat of paint it looks like new again. It brightens the whole neighborhood when your home is sporting a new paint job! How do you decide, when it’s time to find a great house painter in the San Diego area, just what to look for? Here are some tips on what to look for before hiring a painter to do the work on your house.
- Find a painter that picks up the phone when you call or at least, calls you back quickly. We pick up the phone when you call Local San Diego Painting. We have time for our clients.
- Chad Flood has done hundreds of paint projects in San Diego County. You can call his previous clients for a referral. Chad will make sure you have this information.
- Does this paint contractor use only trained pros to do the work of painting your home? Local San Diego Painting we hire only the most qualified paint pros. Plus we are licensed, bonded, and insured.
Need Help with Design?
- Find a paint contractor that knows about colors and paint types. Chad Flood is a trained color consultant and a master at design layout. He understands these things after years working for Dunn Edwards plus years of experience in house painting.
- We have developed a paint checking process called Tru-Swipe. If you want to know whether your paint is oil base or water base this test will give you the answer! Water based paint will not stick to old or oil-based paint, so you need to know.
Will your paint contractor keep your information, including paint types and colors on file for 5 years? At Local San Diego Painting we keep all our customers on file. If you have a question, or need a paint touch up, call us. We aim to please! No job is too big or too small. We paint commercial buildings including painting office buildings, condos, warehouses, churches, shops, and much more.
When it’s time to give your home a fresh new look there’s nothing better than paint. Whether you want the exterior of your house painted or are looking for an exterior or interior house painter, you’ve come to the right place! Because painting your home makes it look new again, call (619) 586-5683 today for your free estimate.
Lead Law and Lead Paint - Your Historic San Diego Home
Wallpaper Removal And How To Make It More Bearable
Local House Painter: What You Need To Know
Exterior Painting And How To Paint Like The Professionals
4 Steps To Master Deck Staining
Why It Might Be Time To Paint Your Front Door
Are You Looking For An Interior House Painter?